Friday, October 4, 2013

Ghouls for Zomtober 2013

I make a tradition of working on my Vampire counts army every October to get in the spirit of the season. Thanks to Michael Awdry's blog 28mm Victorian Warfare for pointing me to Pulpcitizen's Eclectic Gentleman Tabletop Gamer and his Zomtober blog roll.  The challenge is to paint a zombie or Survivor each week. The painting deadlines are the 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th of October.



                                                  Image from Michael Awdry's excellent blog at
                                                             28mm Victorian Warfare

I haven't any unpainted zombies left. I finished up my last batch of zombies back in October of last year. I do have a horde of unpainted ghouls and will paint them for the challenge. I have two days to the deadline so I need to be painting.

ColKG

3 comments:

Michael Awdry said...

Looking forward to the ghouls and thank you for the kind words Sir.

pulpcitizen said...

Time to get the hairy sticks out! :)

ColKillgore said...

I have a day and a half to finish the first one, I need to be painting.

ColKG