Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Celtos Danu Priestess for Get the Girl, Kill the Baddies

I am still putting together a warband for Get the Girl, Kill the Baddies by Andy Hoare. I searched through my mini collection, assembled and started painting a group of figures.

The first finished figure for the warband is a Celtos Danu Priestess.



It took me a while to get the flesh tone right but I like how it turned out. I went with a bright red gem on the dagger hilt to center the model.



A look at the other side. I repeated the bright red on the headdress gems.


I am still working on a background for the warband. I think their mission will be to recover an item or person from a necromancer, which I have conveniently have been painting up more of his undead minions.

ColKG

3 comments:

Colonel Kane said...

Nicely done, I've always liked that miniature :-)

Don M said...

she's charming...nicely painted too..)

ColKillgore said...

Thanks. I ended up working on the flesh awhile till I finally made a nice even tone. The hardest part was painting the gems on her hair. I had to redo them several times to get them where I liked them.

ColKG