Thursday, September 26, 2013

My Little World of Dementia Sixth Anniversary

26 September has come again and My Little World of Dementia has continued for a sixth year. When I first started posting here I aimed for one post a week and managed that easily enough. I shanghaied Chuckaroobob to the blog back in 2009 and now the blog has reached 98,000 page views and on track to break 100,000 page views by the end of October. A special thanks to Chuckaroobob who has really stepped up and helped generate the extra content.

A flashback to Chuckaroobobs Second post on the blog , The first pictures of Chestnut Skunk and some Kyromek Talos models. Here is his first post about the Mysterious stranger but the second one is much sexier, especially the photos.

Thanks for taking the time to read My Little World of Dementia.

ColKG


4 comments:

Mordian7th said...

Congrats man! Here's to a great 6 years!

ColKillgore said...

Thanks, I hope to keep it going for as long as possible.

eriochrome said...

Sticking with it throw 6 years is pretty good. Keep it up.

ColKillgore said...

The reason I really started this blog is Victorian Science fiction campaign my friend Chuckaroobob and I played. Through the campaign we posted battle reports, in-character news flashes from the point of view of each side and some trash talking about the "Factual accounts" of atrocities the other players forces committed. The bolg we posted to was a friend of ours and everything was good until a moderator moved the post because they wern't historical and the next moderator decided that they were inappropiate for his thread so he deleted it all. We tried to get it back but too late gone from the server. We also played a more Pulpish series of games that continue to today. I didn't want those posts deleted so I copied them from the Forum to the blog back in 2007. You can see them here. http://mlwodementia.blogspot.com/2007/10/print-page-prospector-bobs-quest.html

Thanks for looking.