Monday, February 27, 2012

Hydra Turrets finished

I finally finished up the Hydra Turret. I am working through my project backlog trying to clear off the painting table. I built these for the Warhammer 40k escalation league back in May of 2011. I am planning on including them in any Imperial or Chaos army when I play in another Apocalypse game. Now for some pictures.

Profile of the first turret.


Close view of the first gunner.



A close view of the second gunner. I tried getting a close up of the cigar. It started scorched brown, then white grey on the tip, then carmine red and a final light orange for the ember.


The full view of the second gun.


ColKG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty good mate, sucks about the rules nerf.

ColKillgore said...

They really took a hit with 6th edition in regular games but I will definitely still be fielding them in apocalypse games.

ColKG