Monday, February 6, 2012

Grenadier Fantasy Miniatures

Another blast from the past. These figs are at least fifteen years old and belong to a friend of mine. I found them in a box when I was looking for something else. He had forgot them at my house many years ago and apparently I had put them up and there they stayed until I found them recently. They had been painted with enamels but most of it had chipped off. I stripped the remaining paint off of them, reprimed and started to repaint them. They were a real change of pace from the figures I have been painting lately.

Male Fighter with a crossbow

Female Barbarian



Drow Elf wizard





Wizard


I have recently reconnected with the owner of the figures but haven't told him I have them. I plan to return them when we get together the next time.


ColKG

No comments: