Friday, November 11, 2011

Shadowsword progress

I have been working on getting my Adeptus Mechanicus Imperial Guard ready for a Apocalypse game at Heroes Headquarters in Mocksville NC on 19Nov11. The centerpiece of the army is going to be my Shadow sword super heavy I picked up years ago.

Recently I added some aerials to the back of the tank and a heavy stubber. I touched up the primer and them went over the tank with a base coat of shadow grey. I then gave it a future and black ink wash for a protective basecoat. I have about a week to get it in better shape to see the table.

ColKG

2 comments:

Impcommander said...

Really, nice. My Traitors (including Dark Mech) really need to play a game with you. Wish i could go to the Apoc Game. Have Fun. And nice job on the Shadosword !

ColKillgore said...

I need to get up to Gboro Hobbytown and game. I am planning to make the GameOnGw Gamesday in High Point on 10Dec11 maybe we can get in a game there.