Friday, November 23, 2012

Liebster #2 , another award for My Little World

After I sent out my first round of Liebster awards the good chap at Colonel O'Truth's Miniatures has sent me another one. I had a hard time picking the first five blogs to send a Liebster too. I follow right at three hundred blogs. It appears that three hundred is the max amount of blogs that Google will let you follow, so I recently went back and dropped several blogs that haven't had any activity in a more than a year. Now I have a little leeway to follow more active blogs.

My first five choices I went with blogs I liked, that had less than 50 followers. The Liebster says less than 200 but I thought these blogs could use a bit more exposure.




                                               



This was copy and pasted from Colonel O'Truths's Miniature Issues

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog linking it to the blogger who has given it to you.

2. Pass the award to your top 5 favourite blogs with fewer than 200 followers by leaving a comment on one of their posts to notify them that they have won the award and listing them on your own blog.

3. Sit back and bask in that warm fuzzy feeling that comes with knowing that you have just made someone's day!



 Now For the First award of round number two, It goes to
Frank Chadwick's Space 1889. Or as I like to call him the Godfather of Steampunk. His game, Space 1889 is the catalyst that peaked my interest in Victorian Science fiction, provided me with untold hours of entertainment and started me on a path of enlightenment for all things Victorian, both fact and fiction. I wait patiently for his reboot of his Space 1889 franchise.

Number two is
Col Campbell Barracks . Another follower of the true faith and the prophet of Wargaming, Larry Brom. The Colonel and his adherence to the rules of Larry Brom, with such well painted armies brings me joy. His blog covers a cross section of Colonial gaming, Franco-Prussian, American civil war, American revolution and many other gaming eras.

Number three is
Daddy's Little men . Another great gamer. His Arab-Israeli war, Rhodesian war and World War 1 in Africa games almost mirror my own interests.  Plus he has featured My Little World's own famous Chuckaroobob in several of his convention gaming reports.

Number four is
Wargaming NZ . Another gamer with a very stylish blog that cover a range of periods. From Ancients to WWII to Games Workshop 40k, with many inbetween and the occasional book review. If you want to see some well painted miniatures and great battle reports check this one out.

Number five is
Toy Soldiers and Dining Room Battles . Another great blog with well panited models and great battle reports. He covers a range of eras and game systems, which is what I like in a blog. Always something to keep me interested.

There are many other blogs but these are some that I think more people should have a look at.
Thanks again for the award and check these out.

ColKG

No comments: