Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Archaeon And Sorcerer Finished

I finished up a couple more figures for my buddy Tuna. first is an Archaeon on foot he plans to use as Skulltaker in his Choas Daemon Army.

I like how the cape came out. Although I need to go back and clean up the spot of gold that is on the right side of the fur.







I guess this picture says "don't argue with a guy collecting heads."
The other model is a Nurgle sorcerer I believe he plans to use as a Herald of Nurgle in his Daemon Army.




A close up








2 comments:

Chuckaroobob said...

I really like the way the fur cape, skull necklace and helmet horns came out on this guy.

ColKillgore said...

the base for the skulls and horns was a black prime, then burnt umber, then a Kommando Khaki drybrush, then a future/chestnut ink wash, then a vallejo Ivory drybrush, then another future/chestnut ink wash, then a light ivory drybrush and finally a skull white highlight.

I think they came out good myself and Tuna was pleased with the figure also.