Tuesday, June 24, 2008
More progress on the Plague Towers
Over the weekend I managed to sculpt the faces on my second Plague Tower. I finished a master wheel and in my first foray into casting made a mold and cast up 24 wheels. I had planned to use 48 sport drink caps to make the 24 wheels but after making one I decided that casting would be a much better way to go. The wheels came out good and now I have to clean them up and drill them for axles. The towers are coming along nicely and I might not have them completely finished by august but they should be table ready. I took some wip pictures but I just have to figure out how to post them here.
Posted by ColKillgore at 6:48 PM