Saturday, August 15, 2015

Scott Johnson, aka Col. Kilgore, has passed away



On Thursday Scott lost his fight against cancer.  He was 45 years old and leaves behind his wife Ashley and 12 year old son Nicholas. Scott was a good natured gamer whose broad interests ranged from Rogue Trader 40K, modern Africa,  the Banana Wars and the World Wars among others.  His posts here demonstrate that he was a talented modeler and a superb painter. He was one of my best friends and will be greatly missed.

There will be a gathering at United Friendship Church of Christ, 307 Turner Road, Lexington NC at 2:00pm Sunday Aug 23rd.

5 comments:

tomw said...

Sorry for the loss.

Impcommander said...

Saw on Facebook. Got the pleasure of playing a few games with Scott, he was a great guy a real pleasure to be around and to play with. I'll keep his family in my thoughts.

Michael Awdry said...

I am very sorry to read this, Scott was one of the very first followers of my blog; his kind words and encouragement gave me the confidence to pursue my venture and I am indebted to him for that. My heartfelt sympathies go out to all his family and friends.

DeanM said...

Sad to hear for his friends and family - 45 - way too young. I know the handle from TMP days. Sincerest condolences.

Asslessman said...

I feel very sorry for his famaily and relatives who have my sincere sympathy.